Pending can be removed by changing the Status of the pending in question.
- On the pendings page, scroll to the pending in question
- Using the Status dropdown, choose the Won, Lost or Error Status (NOTE: You should ONLY use Error if it is a Duplicate or a mistake has been made)
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
An explanation of Pending Statuses:
- Pending = This is an active pending
- Won = If an order has been received (the order amount may or may not match the pending amount)
- Lost = If the order was not received, client budget was cancelled etc.
Error/Not Submitting = This is used if a pending was entered by accident, is a duplicate or if it is tied to an avail that you wont be submitting for (if Avails are enabled for your stations)