Adding a Team Member to Efficio requires that you have Manager or Admin permissions. Remember: Efficio is customizable, so your team members may have fewer or other options and roles than pictured here. This is just a snapshot for you to make decisions for setting up users, based on your particular market criteria.
Here are the steps
- Using your left Navigation click on Our Team
- On the Our Teams Page click on Add Team Member or Click on the '+'
3.USER INFORMATION & EMAIL ADDRESSES:
- Add the Team Member's name, Title, and Office. If the team member is NOT a national or regional rep firm use the LOCAL OFFICE.
- You do not need to enter their phone numbers.
- Add the team member's email here. This will be the email they use to log in.
4. Business Unit Options:
- If the user has permission to see an account list and basic non-financial information on a business units's accounts, turn ON the Business Unit .
- Be sure to turn on the REQUEST ACCOUNTS if they will have accounts on that Business Unit and should be able to request new ones.
- The DEFAULT BUSINESS UNIT gives them the views they will use most of the time. We recommend sliding this ON for the sellers main business unit , which may be all in many cases.
- For Managers, The EMAIL MANAGER TRANSFER can be turned on if the Manager wants to be notified when accounts change hands in Efficio.
- For Managers, turn on MANAGER APPROVAL if they are to sign off on account requests.
5. NRL Membership:
Turn on ONLY those regions that a seller will have permission to view/sell. Managers and admin may have all applicable regions, as defined by your traffic system. Unless your NSM carries a Local list, they will just have National. Generally, National is only rep firm business.
6. Efficio Roles:
- Choose the title of the User to get basic permissions/roles. If you have specialized permissions or roles, open the list of roles to add or subtract the permissions.
- HINT: if a Manager is a SELLING Manager, and carries a list, you can choose both the AE and Manager titles to give them the needed permissions.
8. Additional Settings:
These settings allow team members to receive reminders and help guides; and will send their activities to their outside calendar automatically, if applicable.
9. Add User