Save Account Documents
In Efficio, Available From Anywhere
A safe place for all your files, Efficio is announcing Account File storage.
Store your customer's files in Efficio linked to your Accounts for free. Since Efficio CRM is cloud based, you can see your account files from anywhere.
Uploading New Files
- Visit any Account Summary in Efficio
- Select the Files tab within the account
- Select the Add Files button and choose the file from your computer you wish to upload to the account.
- Select the Upload or OK button and that's it.
Types of File You Can Upload:
Private & Shared Files
With the latest improvements to Account files, all the files you upload will default to private. To share an account simply click edit and toggle the private option and click save. Shared files are visible to every team member in your Market. Private files are accessible by any team member who has access to the Account in Efficio.
Managers with the roles and permissions can make them public again, as might be desired in the case of an account transfer. Below, find the rules for Private Files, and transferring accounts:
- AE's can see any account file they upload for any account they own.
- A manager can see any account file uploaded (including private) for any account on a station where they are “member of”.
- An AE sharing an account (on the same station, and it is set up and designated as “shared”) can see any file uploaded for by the Account owner or by themselves regardless of if the file is marked private.
- An account file marked private can only be seen by the account owner who uploaded the file (and shared AE) for the station which they own the account for. No other AE’s will see that file even if they own the same account for a different station.
- If an account is transferred and has files marked private, the new account owner can not see the private files.
- If an account is merged to another account and has files marked private, only the person who originally uploaded the private file will see the files . If a new account owner was selected during the merge, the new owner will not see the private files.
- If an account with a file marked private is challenged and the challenge is approved, the new account owner will not see the private file.
- Managers can change the privacy of any file marked private for the stations they are a “member of”.
Remember, Managers can override any private files, making them public, as long as the Manager is a Member of the station with the uploaded file on it.
Monthly Account File Storage Pricing
- No Charge to Efficio Customers
- Additional storage options and pricing to be announced soon