Automatically Closing Old Pending
Old Pendings are pendings that have no future months chosen, and have only past months,more than 30 days old. This feature is enabled for all users by default in Efficio. This will help you clear out old pendings that may still be showing up because the status has not been updated.
How it works
- Pending with no future months, and months July or prior, will be closed.
- If an order came in for that client during those past months, that pending status will be marked as Won.
- If no order came in during those past months, that pending status will be marked as Lost.
Below AAA would be automatically closed. If no order came in during the past months that had been there, it will be Lost. If an order did come in during the past months that had been there, it will be Won. Note that it will not count for any stages in the sales funnel that were not moved by the AE.
Automatically Closing Pending When An Order is Received
This feature is disabled for all users by default in Efficio until approved by a manager. This feature will help close pending once an order is received by Efficio.
How it works
- If the order amount is the same or more than is pending in the month, the pending will be marked Won
- If the order is less than is pending for the month, or for the duration of the pending (several months and only one comes in, for example), the pending will remain as pending. In this case, pending dollars will be adjusted to reflect the difference between the dollars in the pending minus the dollars in the order
So, for Adriana’sInsurance, if the order comes in for $500+, it will be WON. If the order comes in for $400, it will remain as pending, but the pending will now be $100 per month. If the order comes in for $500 for September, but nothing for Oct on, the $500 will come off of September, but the rest will remain and it will remain as a pending.